Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Friendship Day!

I couldn’t have found better time to write this post. Friends have always been special in our life. Of course not all of them are genuine ones but yes they are there for you for timely suggestions, advices, consolations etc. Not always we get a chance to test our friends against the statement “’ a friend in need is a friend Indeed”. There are very few of them who really stand still with you when there is real need. So , what about other , aren’t they friends ? I would rather face quandary to answer this question, but if i have no choice but giving an answer then I would say no. If a friend is not there for you in need ,its not a friend. But is it on the side of conscience to be expecting something from our friends always? Umm, Yes. They are our friends , perhaps sometimes they stand more important than our blood relations. Its our right to expect at least something from them, nothing wrong in that. And if you are ready to do anything for them , then definitely nothing wrong to expect from them too!!

There are situations, where you find someone very close to you (Your best friend) shows different colours when you are in real trouble and needy predicament. Then you realise that , this is not the one which you were looking for to place him/ her at the place called “Best friend”. It hurts a lot , when this kind of stuff happens. But as I said earlier there are very few friends you will find to whom you can say they are your best friends! If you could manage to get even a single of this kind then , there is nobody luckier than you , I must say.

Most people have friend circle from their college days. They keep visiting each other even after college.. may be for 2-3 years . Then everybody gets busy with their ambitions, their interests , they define their priorities and thus all the connections with old college friends gets vanishes all of a sudden. It is very common story which happens with most of the people. People move on and meet new people , make new friends. So all the time through this journey we find many friends ,rather so called “friends”. At least they are there with you, so its ok to call them friends. You never know who could become your best friend among all these.

I am lucky to get 2-3 to whom I can call my Best friends . I will be ready for them always when they need me. I pray to god on the occasion of friendship day that, please empower to keep myself humble, down to earth and honest towards my all friends. Happy friendship day to all my friends!! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment